Paul Nam is the owner of The Workout Loft Toronto and has been in the fitness industry for over 20 years. He started bodybuilding at the age of 18 and became the Junior Mackenzie Bodybuilding Champion at 19. Paul has since then competed in over 25 bodybuilding, fitness, and martial arts competitions. He has trained in Olympic style boxing, Brazilian jui-jitsu, muay thai, wrestling, and holds a red belt in tae kwon do.
Paul has developed his own system of training and dieting. His training is focused on functional basic movements that are used in everyday life. His nutritional approach is to eat a balanced natural diet of carbohydrates, proteins, and fats. Paul’s philosophy is to keep the training and simple as possible. This teaches his clients how to get the best results by learning how to isolate the muscle properly.
Paul enjoys running, likes to read books, and watch movies. His favorite movies are action, animation, and comedy. He eats a cheat meal once a week that consists of pizza, chips, and chocolate milk.
Paul’s Work With The Media
- Guest On The Nikki Clark TV & Radio Show
- Guest On The Empire Radio Network
- Guest On The Fitness Blitz Podcast
- Guest On Business Talk Radio Network
- AMC TV Channel Recognized His Yoga Fitness App
- Social Media Fitness Influencer For Reebok
- Can-Fit Pro – Personal Training Specialist
- Children’s Fitness Coach
- YMCA – Fitness Instructor
- Fascia – Movement & Assessments
- Active Aging
- Pilates Mat
- Fitness Kickboxing
- CPR & First Aid
- Sports Consultant